What are the two foods you cannot live without right now? I will tell you mine. One is chocolate and the other one is almond butter. Let’s put it together, shall we? A recipe that’s not only delicious but it will satisfy your inner kid and it will be coming back for more.
- 3 tbsp coconut oil even better if you have cacao butter
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup (depending on taste)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- Pinch of salt
- Almond butter
- In a small bowl, combine all the above ingredients, except for the almond butter.
- You’ll have something similar like a rich chocolate sauce. I dare you to not lick the spoon more than once.
- Pour a small quantity of the chocolate sauce inside a round paper cupcake case, enough to cover the bottom. And remember to leave some until the end.
4. Set in the freezer for 5 minutes.
5. Place little drops of almond butter on top of the chocolate bottom of each cupcake case.
6. Pour over the remaining chocolate sauce and set back in the freezer until harden.
When ready enjoy this drooling treat. Share it with friends or not.
Remember to follow my journey on Instagram @nenapiki_healthymeals where I share my everyday meals, tips and tricks to live a happy, active and balanced lifestyle.